10 Happy "To Do's"
Well everyone has their own idea of what makes them happy, maybe it is eating brownie sundaes or collecting cat figurines, whatever the trigger find it and do it!
1. Do something silly.
2. Write a letter to yourself. Mention all the great things you like about yourself- leave any faults off this list.
3. Use bright colors. Skip the black or brown shirt today, grab yellow, orange, or red! Not feeling that brave for bright colors at work, stick to the basics, but add some bright accessories, like a scarf.
4. Get head and shoulder massage or let someone wash your hair.
5. Watch a feel good movie.
6. Try smiling, even when you don't want too.
7. Take out some old magazine, cut out all the pictures you like (or really don't like). Glue them all to a big poster board. Write comments or draw around them. You will be surprised at the end and it should give you a nice laugh.
8. Eat your favorite food.
9. Learn something new. Ever wanted to learn to Tango? Give it a try!
10.Keep a secret. It doesn't have to be Watergate, just a little something that only you know. Try something as simple as painting each one of your toes a different color and keeping your socks on so no one knows or take the afternoon off and don't tell anyone where you are going.